This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Video Quality Assurance Engineers
, working in Media and Entertainment
industry in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Work as a member of an Agile team to validate the implementation of user stories and their acceptance criteria.
- Perform testing of the live streaming platform to efficiently validate user story implementations against acceptance criteria for completeness, accuracy, and quality.
- Perform analysis of components of the live video platform to identify defects which may cause adverse effects in user experience and platform performance.
- Ensure that any issues detrimental to stream delivery to client applications are properly documented for engineering teams.
- Validate DAI presence and metadata in live streams and vod across supported device platforms.
- Review server logs to identify issues related to live streams.
- Track bugs from initial reporting through to verification and resolution.
- Participate in bug triage and prioritization meetings.
- Work closely with the Ad Integrations team to define and document test cases.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related specialized field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 5 years of experience with server-side log query tools, stream, and network monitoring tools for root cause analysis (experience with Charles Proxy and Splunk a plus)
- Familiarity with current internet video streaming standards
- Quality assurance/control methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge of digital video applications and digital live streams
- Knowledge of device automation across a wide array of platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Entertainment industry business practices a plus
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?