Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Client Manager - Acute Care, Nursing Division
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Acting as the primary point of contact forclients for the Healthcare Organization
- Coordinating interviews between candidates and healthcare organizations and monitors the placements to assure satisfaction for both the client and the traveler
- Conducting calls with qualiﬁed health care organizations through telephone, social media, trade shows
- Building rapport with clients and communicating regularly to gauge their staffing needs.
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Experience in an administrative role providing support in a process-driven setting
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Prior experience withClientManagement isnotrequiredbut preferred.
- Previous knowledge of Healthcare Industry or recruitingexperience is a plus (Schedulers and CNAs are encouraged to apply)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Work and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?