This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Quality Specialist
, working in Oil and Gas
industry in 12970 Normandy Blvd, Jacksonville, Florida, 32221, United States
- Cultivate and promote Lean principles, tools, and methodologies to ensure Lean practices are embraced and adopted across the organization.
- Ensure Lean principles are incorporated into daily work routines, including visual management, on site daily huddles, and problem-solving activities.
- Develop business cases for identified initiatives, prioritize and drive their implementation, measure results in terms of Customer Outcomes and Business sustainability.
- Develop and implement Lean KPI to measure performance and identify waste; make data-driven decisions on where to continue or pivot.
- Develop, promote and maintain a culture of continuous improvement (Kaizen).
- Periodically update senior leadership on the progress of the entire execution excellence and productivity program deck, also communicating best practices and success stories to drive continuous improvement across the organization.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Lean principles, tools, and methodologies, including 5S, Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen events.
- Expert in Agile and Lean methodologies, Six Sigma Green Belt certified, with a strong eagerness to continue learning.
- Have a natural strong data-gathering and process-oriented mindset.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?