Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Maintenance Supervisor
, working in Automotive and Assembly
industry in 300 Renaissance Center, Bedford, Indiana, 48243, United States
- Lead a team of UAW hourly Die Makers and at times Die Setters.
- Lead the team based off plant priorities.
- Work and follow up on any mechanical work orders.
- Go out to press mines and help in troubleshooting.
- Advise the die makers on what needs to be done.
- Attend several meetings (shift to shift meeting, improvement meetings, staff/dept meetings).
- Fill out boards to help track productivity throughout the day/week.
- Look for ideas on what they can do to make things more efficient.
- Take information from shift to shift and decipher and decide what to do in the department and with customers (production lines) in the plant.
Our client is one of North America’s premier staffing firms in assisting mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients in healthcare and information technology roles. Named Best in Staffing for two years in a row, this client hires full-time permanent and contract roles across the country.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Associatedegree in engineeringor related technical field preferred
- 2+ years of experience required
- Tooling background/experience
- Supervisory experience
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?