This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Senior Salesforce Engineer
, working in Education
industry in Irvine, California, United States
- Build Salesforce.com application extensions using Apex, Visualforce and Lightning.
- Support development and testing of new features.
- Participate in project planning sessions with stakeholders to analyze business and technology requirements and outline proposed solutions.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with various teams across the organization to implement new capabilities within the Salesforce.com platform.
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in relevant fields required
- 5 years of programming experience with Salesforce Development
- 3 years of experience with SOAP and REST based web services (SQL, Apex, or Visualforce)
- Experience with identity management, Single-Sign-on, SAML, and OAuth
- Experience with Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud, Lightning and Web Components
- Experience with the Salesforce REST, Tooling and Metadata API's
- Experience with agile development methodology and tools
- Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, triggers, batch Apex and Salesforce APIs
- Proficiency in developing Salesforce Lightning Components
- Proficient in using tools like VS Code, migration tools, workbench and Data loader
- Experience configuring Salesforce using workflows, Process Builder, validation rules, Formula Fields
- Experience in Salesforce security model like roles, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules
- Understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of Salesforce applications and platform
- Strong hands-on knowledge in writing highly optimized and bulkified Apex trigger and Classes
- Knowledge of Bulk API
- Good knowledge of Java Scripts/J2EE skills required
- Understanding of algorithmic techniques, design patterns and best practices
- Knowledge/experience with web services (REST / SOAP)
- Database experience writing queries in SQL/SOQL
- Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies; functional knowledge of Tibco/Scribe or similar Enterprise Service integration technologies
- Writing complex asynchronous process on Salesforce lightning platform without causing the recursion on processes
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?