This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Clinton Township, Michigan, United States
- Provides leadership in the coordination and delivery of quality compassionate patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family.
- Communicates effectively the pertinent patient/family information to health care team.
- Participates in finding solutions for variances from patient goals and ensures implementation of solutions.
Our client is one of North America’s premier staffing firms in assisting mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients in healthcare and information technology roles. Named Best in Staffing for two years in a row, this client hires full-time permanent and contract roles across the country.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred (Graduated from an accredited school of nursing)
- Clinical knowledge and analytical abilities necessary to formulate effective nursing care plans
- Ability to perform a wide variety of professional nursing services
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, and hospital personnel
- Current licensure by the Michigan State Board of Nursing
- ACLS - AHA Certification
- BLS - AHACertification
- Registered Nurse
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?