Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Implementation Manager
, working in BPO
industry in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The Implementation Manager (IM) will be responsible for leading the set up of new programs across PSG. The IM is one of the first PSG individuals a client will work with daily, therefore it is expected that the IM provides the highest levels of client management, project management, and partnership to convey the best first impression upon the client. Additionally, the IM is a high visibility role within PSG, and allows for an individual to connect/partner with many other PSG colleagues and parts of the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting in program set-up scoping calls with sales and the client
- Leading implementation kick off calls and activities
- Ensuring implementation project plans are followed and completed
- Assigning activities to the implementation and program project team (CM, Ops, Implementation Coordinator)
- Facilitating Project reviews with the client, PSG upper management and PSG leadership
- Facilitating Implementation Project reviews with upper management and PSG leadership
- Identifying issues, obstacles and risks; and working with PSG team and client team to build methods, processes, scope changes, etc. to overcome such
Experience Required for Your Success
- 2 years experience as a Project or Implementation Manager
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
- Has shown confident leadership of at least 4 projects or implementations
- Enjoys project work with defined beginnings and end points
- Detailed & process-oriented
- An ability to identify risks and issues before they become critical
- Comfortable being in charge of client meetings and leading discussions
- An ability to appropriately push on a client when there is scope creep, missed deliverables, etc.
- Operational leadership experience within a Staffing or Corporate recruiting account is very helpful
- Successful experience working with both internal operations and clients directly. Ideally has worked with a minimum of 2 different clients (not just different stakeholders within one client/account)
A Note From Your Future Manager
Making a job and/or career change is one the biggest decisions a person makes, as well as one of the most stressful life-decisions. In addition to making sure it’s the right role and organization for you, it is critical you choose the right leader/Director. As the Director of Implementation here is a little bit more about me, how I manage, and a couple of promises:
- I have approximately 20 years in the outsourcing, recruitment, staffing industries. I have encountered all sorts of problems and issues and will work with you as you encounter issues new to you. Also, when a new one pops up, we will figure it out together!
- When you are on PTO, you will not hear from me. I will not text, email, instant message, or call you. We will make a plan prior to your PTO to ensure this. During the interview process I will give you names of current and previous direct reports so that you can verify this for yourself.
- I will be honest with you.
- If you don’t have recruiting or staffing experience, I will teach you.
- I want people in my department to receive the highest praise from others in the organization and be seen as the “go-to” individuals. Not me..you!
- Feel free to reach out to me via LinkedIn if you want to communicate 1:1, otherwise please send in a resume (only submit a cover letter if you want to) if you are interested in the opportunity.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?