This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Controls Engineer
, working in Automotive and Assembly
industry in 300 Renaissance Center , Bedford, Indiana, 47421, United States
- Engineer and design pneumatic piping diagrams.
- Engineer and design electrical wiring diagrams.
- Engineer and design hydraulic piping diagrams.
- Design electrical control panels, logic controller software, and programmable human machine interface (HMI) software.
- Tryout, debug and provide start-up support for control systems.
- Provide technical support for installation of tools and equipment.
- Provide technical support for training of plant personnel.
- Travel to plant sites as required.
Our client is one of North America’s premier staffing firms in assisting mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients in healthcare and information technology roles. Named Best in Staffing for two years in a row, this client hires full-time permanent and contract roles across the country.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field.
- 3-5 years of experience required.
- Proficient with application of programmable machine controls hardware and software.
- Proficient with application of Servo drive hardware and software.
- Proficient with AutoCAD.
- Familiarity with basic electrical standards.
- Familiarity with basic safety standards.
- Capable of supervision.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?