Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Shipping-Receiving/Facilities Supervisor
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in Dallas, Texas, 75238, United States
- Ensure all shipping/receiving processes and tools are defined and optimized.
- Coordinate, perform and manage the upkeep and repairs of the facility/grounds and its equipment.
- Ensure all incoming materials are received according to the defined procedure.
- Determine the process that ensures timely and cost-effective shipping and enact the process with all those affected to support the business and customer needs.
- Support the production schedule by coordinating shipping needs with Contracts, Production Control, Quality and Production.
- Organize and maintain shipping office and dock area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensure that the shipping/receiving dock is staffed, and personnel are trained.
- Provide assistance to other departments as required.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 5 years of inbound/outbound dock operations experience
- 2 years of experience performing and coordinating facility/grounds maintenance
- Mechanically inclined and have the working knowledge of plumbing, minor electrical and general facility repair and maintenance
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Detail-oriented and have the ability to manage multiple tasks and properly prioritize tasks to meet customer commitments
- Abilityto work overtime, including weekends, peak workload periods, holidays, and before/during/after the annual physical inventory
- Capable of operating the standup forklift (reach truck), forklift and power tools
- Self-motivated, embrace and drive continuous improvement and work with minimum supervision
- Documented US Citizenship or Legal Permanent Resident status
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?