Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Dispatcher
, working in BPO
industry in Columbia, Maryland, United States
- Utilize and maintain automated monitoring equipment for fire and intrusion alarm signals received from company-owned buildings.
- Coordinate responses that involve on-call personnel, fire, police, rescue, and government agencies in a timely fashion.
- Serve as a central information hub for after-hours calls/situations and emergencies.
- Receive initial calls and coordinate response to emergencies.
- Respond to sensitive issues with strict confidentiality.
- Identify and communicate or resolve potential security and safety issues at corporate or retail locations.
- Update/enter PIN codes.
- Convey professionalism and a positive attitude when interfacing with the public, associates, and vendors.
- Maintain key systems, processed orders, and made keys as needed for all facilities including Real Estate department properties.
- Perform remote training and assistance of store management for alarm systems.
- Direct calls, locate resources, coordinate responses, inform/update/follow up as needed.
- Remotely program alarm panels.
- Coordinate service calls on all retail Loss Prevention related equipment.
Our client is a 20+ year-old staffing and recruitment leader. Founded on the belief that hiring, training and developing great people would result in outstanding service to clients and to candidates like you. Recognized on Glassdoor’s list of “Best Companies to Work For” in addition to other honors.
Valuing employees. Helping companies grow. Finding the right roles for job seekers. Achieving goals by helping others achieve theirs.
Serving companies of all sizes and across all industries. Specializing in accounting & finance, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, administrative, call center, human resources, and marketing positions. Is this one right for you?
Experience Required for Your Success
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years experience in a similar field preferred
- Proven customer specialist experience
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic typing skills
- Must be 20 to 30 minutes away from Columbia, MD
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?