This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Surgical Technician
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Plymouth, Michigan, United States
- Handlessurgical instruments, supplies and equipment necessary during general surgical procedures.
- Ensures understanding of assigned surgical procedure being performed and anticipates the needs of the assigned surgical team.
- Provides service support related to patient preparation, patient transport, building services and assisting surgical care team with specific patient care duties to meet safety and comfort needs.
- Responds to emergent situations according to established procedures.
Our client is one of North America’s premier staffing firms in assisting mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients in healthcare and information technology roles. Named Best in Staffing for two years in a row, this client hires full-time permanent and contract roles across the country.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Graduate of CAAHEP accredited Surgical Technology program preferred (not required)
- 1+ year of strong recent surgical experience
- Basic Cardiac Life Support required
- Licensed Surgical Technician
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?