This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Medical Imaging Field Service Engineer (MRI)
, working in Biotechnology/Medical Devices
industry in Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Develop project plan to include meetings, timelines, transport of tools and cryogens, task ownership and transfer, as well as supporting project documentation.
- Work, communicate and collaborate effectively with internal and external customer and partners.
- Perform complex mechanical and electrical troubleshooting to identify failure modes and root cause analysis.
- Participate in the assessment of complex process/product/equipment performance based on factory support data and recommend modifications or improvements.
- Perform maintenance protocols and procedures according to scheduled requirements, to maintain uptime of thermal cycle equipment.
- Maintain equipment to ensure reliable and repeatable service delivery.
Our client is looking for people. Technical people. People who want to learn, innovate, and contribute. People who want to shape the future of healthcare. Join their worldwide team of 60,000-plus employees. Make your mark on our future.
Help develop, manufacture, and sell innovative imaging, diagnostic and therapies products. Provide clinical consulting, training, and service that support decisions and improve treatments for life.
Do you have passion for healthcare? Expertise in your field? A pioneering spirit? Maybe this is for you! If you really are pioneering, why not give it a shot?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree, 2 years minimum vocational technical training, Military experience, or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years Siemens MRI field service experience
- Siemens MRI MAX advanced certification preferred
- Good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Willingness to travel and flexibility, including short-term international deployment, is expected
- Competency and understanding of magnet temperature dynamics and standards
- Robust troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Willing to travel up to 80%
- Valid Driver License and good driving record is required
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?