Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Medical Imaging Field Service Engineer
, working in Biotechnology/Medical Devices
industry in Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Perform a customer-facing role that services, maintains, and modifies MV imaging equipment at customer sites.
- Support the Nuclear Medicine modality initially with potential to cross train into other modalities in the future.
- Work different shifts as business needs dictate, including willingness to work overtime as required. Advanced notice will be provided for any shift changes.
- Report to the Customer Success Manager.
Our client is looking for people. Technical people. People who want to learn, innovate, and contribute. People who want to shape the future of healthcare. Join their worldwide team of 60,000-plus employees. Make your mark on our future.
Help develop, manufacture, and sell innovative imaging, diagnostic and therapies products. Provide clinical consulting, training, and service that support decisions and improve treatments for life.
Do you have passion for healthcare? Expertise in your field? A pioneering spirit? Maybe this is for you! If you really are pioneering, why not give it a shot?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Technical Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of field service experience is desired
- Previous knowledge and experience with Nuclear Medicine imaging equipment
- Proficient in the use of tools and service test equipment
- Strong electronics and computer skills required
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience performing service, preventative maintenance, and modifications on Medical Imaging Equipment at customer sites with minimal supervision
- Ability and experience to establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers, as well as performing necessary administrative duties accurately
- Valid driver's license and good driving record required
- Ability to work both individually and in an established team setting
- Ability to travel and provide service in assigned geography; willingness to participate in an on-call rotation after training and certification
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?