This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Registered Nurse - Operating Room Circulator
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Plymouth, Michigan, United States
- Provides leadership in the coordination and delivery of quality compassionate patient care
- Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family
- Communicates effectively the pertinent patient/family information to health care team
- Participates in finding solutions for variances from patient goals and ensures implementation of solutions
Our client is one of North America’s premier staffing firms in assisting mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients in healthcare and information technology roles. Named Best in Staffing for two years in a row, this client hires full-time permanent and contract roles across the country.
Experience Required for Your Success
- BSN preferred
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Clinical knowledge and analytical abilities necessary to formulate effective nursing care plans.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of professional nursing services
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, and hospital personnel.
- Current licensure by the Michigan State Board of Nursing
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?