Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Pharmacy Technician
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Greet all pharmacy customers and provide them with exemplary customer service and assistance while maintaining customer/patient confidentiality.
- Direct contact with third parties to resolve insurance issues.
- Prepare prescribed medications by counting tablets, labeling bottles, and restock inventory.
- Calculate and measure medication.
- Verify prescriptions.
- Participate in the fulfillment process and pharmacy support responsibilities.
- Ensure the proper flow and documentation of prescription fulfillment is followed at all times.
- Maintain patient profiles/records and prepare insurance forms.
- Maintain appropriate drug and supply levels.
- Maintain quality assurance standards and maintenance of required documentation.
- Complete pharmacy paperwork, maintain daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Complete additional projects and tasks assigned by Supervisor(s).
Our client is a 20+ year-old staffing and recruitment leader. Founded on the belief that hiring, training and developing great people would result in outstanding service to clients and to candidates like you. Recognized on Glassdoor’s list of “Best Companies to Work For” in addition to other honors.
Valuing employees. Helping companies grow. Finding the right roles for job seekers. Achieving goals by helping others achieve theirs.
Serving companies of all sizes and across all industries. Specializing in accounting & finance, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, administrative, call center, human resources, and marketing positions. Is this one right for you?
Experience Required for Your Success
- 2-4 years experience at a high-volume retail pharmacy
- Extensive experience interacting with third party organizations during the dispensing process
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in Word, Outlook, and Rx specific adjudication software
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well independently and be a team player
- Ability to focus with constant interruptions
- Strong customer service and problem resolution skills
- Laudable oral and written communication skills
- Action-oriented, organized, and detailed
- Strong Math skills
- Ability to meet all state requirements to be a Pharmacy Technician and be in good standing with the State Board of Pharmacy
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?