This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Title Closer
, working in Travel, Transport and Logistics
industry in 6277 Sea Harbor Drive, Orlando, Florida, 32821, United States
- Responds to internal and external customer communication via phone and email.
- Opens, sorts, routes incoming mail, and prepares and sends outgoing mail.
- Performs high volume of scanning, faxing, copying and filing by operating office equipment.
- Creates and reviews deeds, mortgages, and deeds of re-conveyance, declarations, and other legal instruments as necessary.
- Performs high volume of data entry and/or document creation.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years clerical experience, preferably in a high volume professional environment
- Electronic signing and recording experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to operate in a fast paced organization with changing priorities while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Sense of urgency to complete tasks while being detail oriented
- Strong motivation to learn, willingness to be a team player, yet operate independently as required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt, prioritize and self-manage multiple tasks in various stages of completion to meet company and customer expectations
- Problem solving / critical thinking skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?