Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Junior Desktop Support
, working in Real Estate
industry in 175 Park Ave, Madison, New Jersey, United States
- Fulfill equipment requisition based on business needs such as new hire, termination, legal hold, and peripherals.
- Validates and procures equipment.
- Verifies equipment availability from internal stock and works with Procurement Department if additional equipment is needed.
- Maintains accurate inventory of equipment on hand/deployed at all times and participate in Hardware audits.
- Performs hands-on troubleshooting, installs and upgrades hardware and software, and configures systems/applications.
- Ensures the asset management system is updated for all equipment on hand, in transit, deployed, and retired.
- Prepares, tests, and configures equipment for deployment.
- Packs and ships equipment (boxing, packing materials, etc.)
- Disposes equipment that is end of life.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Equivalent completion of two years of college-level coursework in computer science, information technology, and/or a related field
- 3+ hands-on experience installing and maintaining Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, and MacOS
- 2 years of general computer installation, maintenance, and repair experience in a supportive environment
- Experience with Ivanti LANDesk, McAfee Enterprise Edition, McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator, and would like experience with BitLocker, MBAM, PowerShell, and Service-Now
- Experience in virus detection and removal
- Familiar with Windows Deployment Toolkit for Imaging
- Technical knowledge of laptop and desktop hardware including peripherals
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience
- Technical knowledge of printers and scanners
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?