This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Field Technical Support Representative
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in 50 Congress St., Boston, Massachusetts, 02109, United States
- Align with customers' business needs while maintaining contractual commitments.
- Troubleshoot various hardware problems on printers. May also involve third party software, networks and switches.
- Balance and prioritize multiple activities and issues.
- Exercise solid business-based decision making skills, take appropriate risk to insure that both company and customers business needs are met.
- Work independently and re-prioritize tasks, events or commitments quickly based on contract, customer and business situations.
- Participate in assigned work during non-traditional workdays, holidays and shift work.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School diploma or equivalent, plus additional hardware technology training (College preferred)
- Technical/mechanical hardware repair experience
- Onsite customer facing experience
- Ability to bend, crawl, stoop, sit, lift and move 50 pounds of weight
- Availability to work both scheduled and unscheduled overtime
- Technical/mechanical aptitude for learning new technology
- Strong mechanical aptitude, working with tools and various alignment apparatus
- Successful cause and effect understanding of financial perspectives on the business
- Strong interpersonal verbal/written skills; especially in person, on a customer site. This is critical to relationship building and expectations
- Attention to detail and commitment to administrative responsibilities
- Independent thinking while adhering to standard technological/mechanical and business procedures
- Industry / company knowledge that provides solid technology solutions and options to the customer
- Ability to quickly and accurately evaluate a technical situation while managing the operational challenges
- High skills at prioritization, planning, working independently all within standard policies and business standards
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?