Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Client Development Specialist
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Generating sales and developing new business in the healthcare contract staffing field
- Achieving sales goals by managing new business pipeline, building relationships, networking, cold calling and telemarketing
- Collaborating with the sales team to develop business with accounts
- Using team selling methodology, qualifying potential new business for the region and negotiating pricing and payment terms based on corporate guidelines
- Establishing in-depth knowledge of market and economic changes
- Building relationships with internal and external customers
- Working with sales & marketing teams to implement marketing strategies for the territory
- Communicating with branch offices and work collaboratively within a team environment
- Reporting activity in sales tracking system
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Previous business to business sales experience
- Experience in the staffing industry strongly preferred
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and juggle multiple demands
- Experience working in a consultative sales environment
- Superior organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to interact face-to-face with customers and present a solution-based presentation
- Able to work a flexible schedule and travel
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?