Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Medical Management Specialist
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Conducting medical management and health education programs for customers on government health care programs.
- Gathering, analyzing, and providing date for regulatory reports and representing the company to members.
Our client is one of North America’s premier staffing firms in assisting mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients in healthcare and information technology roles. Named Best in Staffing for two years in a row, this client hires full-time permanent and contract roles across the country.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Registered Nurse (RN), with 3 years direct clinical care to the consumer in a clinical setting or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW), which includes 2 years of clinical practice to obtain their LPC or LMSW license
- Current, valid, unrestricted license in the state of operations (or reciprocity). For compact licensee changing permanent residence to state of operations, you must obtain active, unrestricted RN licensure in the state of operations within 90 days of hire
- 3 years wellness or managed care experience presenting clinical issues with members/physicians
- Knowledge of the health and wellness marketplace and employer trends
- Verbal and written communication skills including discussing medical needs with members and interfacing with internal staff/management and external vendors and community resources
- Analytical experience including medical data analysis
- Current IL driver's license, transportation, and applicable insurance. (For IL)
- Ability and willingness to travel within assigned territory
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, database experience and Web based applications
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?