Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Business Development Manager
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in San Antonio, Texas, United States
- Being responsible for sales generation, development of leads, and business development for an assigned Regional area through social networking, cold calling, and telemarketing
- Qualifying potential new business for their territory and negotiate pricing and payment terms based on corporate guidelines
- Sales planning and relationship building with internal and external customers
- Working with corporate Marketing to implement marketing strategies for the territory
- Meeting sales goals and metrics given
- Reporting activity on a regular basis in CRM system
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Must have at least 2 years experience in outside sales
- Experience in the staffing industry, a plus
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact face-to-face with customers and present a solution-based presentation
- Able to work a flexible schedule to meet with customers within territory
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?