This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Physical Therapist
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87106, United States
- Oversees and ensures a comprehensive rehabilitation program designed to meet the physical, psychosocial, and immediate environmental well-being of the patient.
- Promotes patient/caregiver self-determination by optimizing outside resource utilization to achieve the highest level of independence.
- Coordinates and communicates with various disciplines or services involved in patient care.
- Coordinates efforts toward discharge goals established at initial evaluation and during episode of care.
- Evaluates and treats patients regarding the application of a wide variety of therapeutic interventions for rehabilitation of physical function and developmental disorders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Our client is one of North America’s premier staffing firms in assisting mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients in healthcare and information technology roles. Named Best in Staffing for two years in a row, this client hires full-time permanent and contract roles across the country.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy
- Detailed knowledge of physical therapy in terms of what and how work is to be done as well as why it is done, this level includes interpretation of data
- Basic computer skills required
- Basic understanding of the rules and regulations of the specific setting
- Knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of patients served
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?