Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
DescriptionWe're looking for a Registered Nurse, working in Healthcare Systems and Services industry in Washington, United States.
· Responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating, evaluating, and delegating the delivery of skilled patient care.
· Direct accountable and responsible for the quality of care provided to patients and has the authority to direct care, provide education, seek resources at the unit/department level, and delegate appropriate tasks.
·Perform the activities of administration, supervision, delegation, and evaluation of nursing practice using specialized knowledge.
· Responsibility cannot be avoided by accepting the orders or direction of others.
·Require substantial specialized knowledge, judgement, and skill based upon the principles of biological, physiological, behavioral and sociological sciences, and requires critical thinking skills in making decisions regarding patient care, which includes knowledge and integration of relevant standards, resources, and data.
·Has continuous contact with physicians, patients, patient families/significant others, community agencies, patient care staff, and management.
Our client is one of North America’s premier staffing firms in assisting mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients in healthcare and information technology roles. Named Best in Staffing for two years in a row, this client hires full-time permanent and contract roles across the country.
Experience Required for Your Success
· Bachelor’s degree in nursing or obtained within three years from the initial date of hire.
· Current Registered Nurse Licensure in the State of Washington
· Current Health Care Provider level CPR certification
· ACLS or NALS or PALS or TNCC certification, as required by facility or department.
· Certification in specialty area preferred.
· One year experience in Acute Care setting preferred.
· Advanced Degree in Nursing (MSN, PhD, DNP, ARNP) preferred.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Apply Now