Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Survey Technician - Crew Chief
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in Texas, United States
- Work on Civil Engineering and Renewable Energy projects.
- Be part of the Traveling Field Crews.
- Assist Registered Professional Surveyors with CAD productions, deed research, boundary analysis, easement preparations, legal descriptions, and computing survey points.
- Process raw field data through Trimble Business Center (https://geospatial.trimble.com).
- Perform QA/QC checks.
- Coordinate and work with field crews and other office staff.
Our client is one of North America’s premier staffing firms in assisting mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients in healthcare and information technology roles. Named Best in Staffing for two years in a row, this client hires full-time permanent and contract roles across the country.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 2-4 years of land surveying experience in a Survey Technician role
- SIT registration is preferred or in final process of obtaining SIT (SIT - Surveyor in Training)
- Knowledge of ALTA surveys, boundary analysis, topographic surveys, preparation of easement documents, legal descriptions, final (American Land Title Association)
- Plat preparation, construction staking experience
- Ability to utilize survey field equipment is essential
- Proficient in Trimble Business Center and Trimble Data Center
- Ability to operate AutoCAD Civil 3D for production activities
- Ability to manage multiple task, project coordination, and interaction with other design services
- Full experience of Microsoft Office
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment that is in a growth mode
- Strong listening, writing and verbal communication skills
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?