This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Facility Billing Representative
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Elmhurst, IL, Elmhurst, Illinois, United States
- Bill facilities in accordance with CMS guidelines.
- Ensure accuracy in data entry and consistent attention to detail.
- Follow-up on past due facility accounts.
- Post payments to respective patient accounts (Superior private/insurance, Illinois Medicare private/insurance, Medicare, Public Aid, Railroad, and Collection Agency).
- Collaborate with customers and potentially patients as well via phone and email.
- Bill for special events.
- Balance all payments that were posted on a daily basis.
- File and maintain paperwork pursuant to Facility Billing and Cash Application.
- Perform the clerical duties of other Facility Billing Representatives when needed, as well as in other sections of Accounts Receivable when needed.
- Fulfill any other related duties, as assigned by managerial or supervisory staff.
Our client is a 20+ year-old staffing and recruitment leader. Founded on the belief that hiring, training and developing great people would result in outstanding service to clients and to candidates like you. Recognized on Glassdoor’s list of “Best Companies to Work For” in addition to other honors.
Valuing employees. Helping companies grow. Finding the right roles for job seekers. Achieving goals by helping others achieve theirs.
Serving companies of all sizes and across all industries. Specializing in accounting & finance, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, administrative, call center, human resources, and marketing positions. Is this one right for you?
Experience Required for Your Success
- College preferred but not required
- 1 year experience in customer care, account management or similar role
- Healthcare knowledge is preferred
- Computer literate
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel applications, and good keyboard and calculator typing skills (minimum 30 WPM, with a focus on accuracy)
- Good understanding of basic mathematical operations, as well as the ability to perform basic mathematical computations
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Good organizational skills
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?