Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Accounting Manager
, working in Financial Services
industry in St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
- Research, analyze, develop, and implement new
strategies, programs, and/or processes in response to changing internal and
- Administer Fedline, Alloya Premier, FHLB eAdvantage,
WireXchange, and prlogue
- Evaluate and implement new features applicable to
- Train, direct, and evaluate employee performance
for assigned staff within the department
- Participate in hiring new employees and recommend
promotions and transfers alongside salary adjustments
Our client creates opportunities for people. How? Leading with diversity as a woman-owned business. Contributing to the industry. Winning awards for innovative work. Creating solutions for great companies. Companies that value innovation and creativity.
Finding great people like you to help solve meaningful problems.
Do you want industry leading innovation and creativity working for you?
For them, it’s about people. For real – evidenced by positive Glassdoor reviews. 99% saying they would recommend to a friend. 92% approving of the CEO. Here are some snippets, “So incredible.” “Second to None.” “Fantastic support.” You deserve that level of support!
Is it time for your dream job? Is this it?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related degree; or achievement of formal certifications recognized in the industry as equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
- 5-8+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of the credit union industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with spreadsheets and word processing software
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?