Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Analytics Engineer
, working in Retail
industry in San Francisco, California, United States
- Optimize for long-term value by concentrating on engineering rather than on recurring ad hoc tasks
- Contribute to the optimization, documentation, testing, and tooling efforts aimed at improving data quality and empowering data analysts, scientists, and business users
- Design and develop compelling data visualizations while also assisting in the definition of the necessary supporting data architecture
- Collaborate and mentor data analysts and scientists in the development of efficient data pipelines and models
- Collaborate with both customers and teammates to identify key use cases and define the requirements that go with them
- Provide thought leadership, best practices, and standards for designing and implementing scalable data analytics solutions
- Develop, deploy and drive adoption of data quality monitoring solutions with goal being to meet increasingly higher standards of data quality and metrics accuracy
- Promote and drive a self-service data culture by developing self-service data models, building easy to use tools and dashboards and teaching business users how to use them
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in any related field
- 2+ years hands-on experience in BI, Data Science, or Data engineering
- Advanced SQL experience and dashboard building
- DBT, Airflow, Snowflake and Google Scripts preferred
- Exposure to Visualization Tools: Periscope and Tableau
- Familiarity with: Github, JIRA, Snowflake, Apache Airflow
- Strong level of knowledge and experience with multiple systems in a highly transactional business
- Proven accomplishments using needed skills and with a track record of success in a fast paced environment
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of financial concepts, common accounting practices, and system solutioning
- Proven ability to prioritize work and deliver finished products on tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with cross functional teams, gather information, perform root cause analysis, and recommend solutions to business problems
- Effective at developing and managing cross-functional and cross-departmental relationships
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?