Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Manufacturing Technician
, working in Oil and Gas
industry in Skaneateles, New York, United States
- Troubleshoot, repair, and test the various products manufactured, sold or distributed
- Work with returned products, which may contain industrial waste (oil, sludge, water)
- Work to meet customer commitment dates and keep In-House Service Leader informed of progress / status throughout the service cycle
- Provide technical and troubleshooting assistance for WT products via telephone with technical personnel at customer and/or global repair centers
- Provide product failure and repair information to customer and failure analysis database
- Maintain accurate records to determine charges for service calls as applicable
- Stay current with WT product technical changes and advancements
- Aware of problems and techniques used in other repair locations for knowledge sharing purposes
- Maintain compliance with company policies, safety standards and good housekeeping
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School / GED diploma w/ 3 years of technical work experience OR Associates Degree in Applied Science in Electrical Technology from an accredited college
- Minimum 1-year experience in electrical / mechanical equipment repair as a technician.
- Experience with electro / mechanical and video products
- Self-motivated, quick learner
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing techniques
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of basic test instrumentation (oscilloscope, VOM, torque gauges, etc.)
- Direct Visual (RVI) product troubleshooting experience
- Experience using hand tools, soldering equipment and electromechanical test equipment.
- Works and communicates well in production team environments
- Strong mechanical and problem-solving aptitude
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?