Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Certified Occupancy Specialist
, working in Real Estate
industry in Beverly, Massachusetts, United States
- Conducts certification and recertification interviews with
applicants and residents and processes the same for Project Based Section 8
development using RealPage database.
- Processes monthly Section 8 Housing Assistance Payment Billing.
- Processes and transmits TRACS (Tenant RentalAssistance Certification System).
- Maintains EIV paperwork according to company policy and HUD guidelines.
- Greets applicants and provides instruction and guidance to prospective
residents during application process.
- Prepares lease packages and supplemental documents for new move-ins.
- Fosters a positive, active and collaborative relationship with residents,
communities and associated agencies.
- Enforces and adheres to company policies, rules and regulations.
- Works patiently, professionally and cooperatively with residents and staff to
provide high quality customer service.
- Preserves and respects resident and applicant confidentiality.
- Maintains sensitive records according to local, state and federal law.
- Maintains resident files in accordance with company policy and HUD Guidelines.
- Promptly reports incidents/accidents to Property Manager.
- Assists Property Manager with special projects as required.
- Notifies Property Manager of maintenance problems and makes recommendations.
- Maintains effective relationships with all residents
- Maintains effective relationships with other departments within the company.
- Maintains effective relationships with vendors, suppliers, the community and
professionals servicing the company or property.
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- 1-2 years experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Section 8 subsidy regulations
- Basic math proficiency required
Strong communication skills-written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness
- Has a courteous and professional demeanor
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?