Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Manager of Traveler Engagement
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Creating strategies to retain our traveling medical professionals
- Working with Recruiters and Recruitment Managers to understand coming off lists, assignment end dates, and work to redeploy travel staff
- Collaborating with the sales team to develop employee satisfaction reviews and strategies
- Building a team of specialists designed to improve and measure employee satisfaction, retention, and identify opportunities for improvement with our internal processes
- Establishing in-depth knowledge of market requirements and industry offerings
- Building relationships with internal and external employees
- Working with sales & marketing teams to implement marketing strategies for building an online community and retaining employees
- Communicating with branch offices and work collaboratively within a team environment
- Reporting activity in CRM
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Previous healthcare staffing experience
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and juggle multiple demands
- Experience working in a retention, recruiting, or employee engagement role
- Superior organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to interact face-to-face or over the phone with candidates
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?