Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Reservations and Sales Agent
, working in Telecommunications
industry in Montego Bay, Saint James, Jamaica
- Resolve basic types of customer inquiries.
- Quickly and accurately identify and assess individual customer needs and take appropriate action steps to satisfy those needs.
- Solve problems systematically, using sound business judgment and following through on commitments.
- Respond to customers in a polite and courteous manner.
- Project patience, empathy, caring and sincerity in voice tone and words.
- Establish rapport over the phone quickly and remaining positive and upbeat.
- Express thoughts and information clearly and succinctly.
- Inspire confidence and positively influence the behavior, actions, and thoughts of others.
- Communicate unpleasant or negative information in a tactful manner.
- Ensure the average call monitoring score meets or exceeds quality standards.
- Ensure proficiency in all product lines instructed in classroom training.
- Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards.
- Be flexible, adjust quickly, and react positively to change.
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with others and contribute as an effective staff.
- Establish and maintain control of inbound calls using a well-organized call structure.
- Perform special assignments and other duties as required.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Teleperformance is an equal opportunity employer. Our organizational values stress the importance of diversity, fairness, and trust. Teleperformance is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Our client runs day-to-day operations for customers around the world. Executing all kinds of operations. For all kinds of customers. So they can grow. Winning recognition and business. So you can grow.
Leading with their principles. Believing that happy and growing teams perform better. Believing in you. Investing in you.
Imagine being rewarded for your effort and hard work. Where training happens - literally millions of hours of training happen annually. Where your growth is a priority - 2 out of 3 positions are filled internally every year.
Imagine working someplace recognized as a great place to work. Imagine yourself here!
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Education or Equivalent
- 6 months sales experience preferred
- Telesales experience is an asset
- 18 years or older, possess a valid ID, NIS and TRN
- Flexible to cover shifts within a 24hr/7days per week environment
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?