This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Branch Manager
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Fairburn, Georgia, United States
- Managing and mentoring branch office staff.
- Executing daily operations of the branch.
- Establishing challenging goals, activities, and objectives.
- Ensuring compliance with both Federal and State regulations.
- Developing new customer contacts and sales leads while maintaining existing customer relationships.
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Management experience in staffing is required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred but not required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient on a computer and in Microsoft programs
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?