This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Print Administrator
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in Allen Park, Michigan, United States
- Manage the printer configuration with all appropriate tools (WebJet Admin, Company Security Manager, EWS, etc.) to ensure all printer assets are configured to the standard.
- Provide the proper administration and support to effectively manage the SW solutions on the servers and the clients.
- Manage printer security such as passwords on all printers globally.
- Help facilitate annual firmware updates on printers.
- Manage the Windows Print Queues to ensure proper printing to printers.
- Provide support for the Universal Print Driver (UPD) including.
- Mentor other Print administrators on operational and other responsibilities.
- Work with vendors and developers for product enhancements and troubleshooting.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) with additional education preferred
- 2 years of experience working in related industry
- Excellent technical knowledge of printer configuration and proper administration
- Ability to write PowerShell scripts to gather and analyze data
- Knowledge of Windows Server administration and Windows components/features
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?