Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Field IT Support
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in Anywhere in Missouri All Cities Missouri 0 United States, Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- Educate customers about the technology, manage critical service events, and interact with multiple levels of both our client and customer management/teams.
- Completely satisfy customers and help grow client’s business in a profitable manner and within budget.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Strong mechanical aptitude, working with tools and various alignment apparatus
- Ability to logically and systemically technically/mechanically troubleshoot various hardware problems on printers. May also involve third party software, networks and switches.
- Abilityto balance and prioritize multiple activities and issues
- Successful cause and effect understanding of financial perspectives on the business
- Strong interpersonal verbal/written skills; especially in person, on a customer site. This is critical to relationship building and expectations.
- Attention to detail and commitment to administrative responsibilities
- Solid business based decision making skills, taking appropriate risk to insure that both company and the customer’s business need are met
- Independent thinking while adhering to standard technological/mechanical and business procedures
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?