Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Supply Chain Associate
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in 1070 NE Circle Blvd, Corvallis, Oregon, 97330, United States
- Is responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a regional or global business unit.
- Produces reports using IT systems and analyzes data to develop trends for supply and demand activities; articulates findings to management.
- Analyzesbacklog management.
- Gathers demand data from country, region, and account managers to contribute to demand planning.
- Collaborates with regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance current business processes.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Researches and analyzes priority projects within established guidelines.
- Communicates requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Provides training or general direction for junior staff members.
- Setups and maintains spares master list in plan of record tools including tracking progress across the organization
- Updates various other tools and info for the spares team
- Locates/takes and edits pictures of parts to upload in tracking systems
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- First level university degree or equivalent experience
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated understanding of supply chain processes
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluent with SAP, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint
- Knowledge of BOM’s
- Strong understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
- Developed understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Moderate level of knowledge of inventory analysis.
- Project management experience a plus
- Ability to follow and adhere to HP Safety Standards and procedures
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?