Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Technical Support Representative
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in 6095 N Teutonia Ave, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53209, United States
- Physically de-install, move, and reinstall of a PC device that is currently installed and connected to a network.
- Visit multiple customer sites per day installing/replacing/repairing equipment in a predefined route, potentially spanning multiplicities and/or states.
- Is responsible for correct installation, customer satisfaction, equipment and vehicle safety and a timely and accurate installation schedule.
- Assist Customer with an overview of the Device functionality.
- Report any occurrences of Customer dissatisfaction to the appropriate Delivery Management Service resource.
- Assist in the collection of usage pages for Devices when required.
- Provide initial troubleshooting for Device problems or perform spare Device replacements.
- Perform maintenance on Devices as directed by the Delivery Management Service resource.
- Provide end-user training as defined in the Agreement.
- Work on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment.
- Organize own tasks and receive general instructions on all work.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2-year post-high school Degree (technical field).
- Typically, 1-2 years of working experience in a related field
- Possess 1-2 years’
experience in basic troubleshooting skills on PC desktops, laptops and
- Experienced Customer Service
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
and carry it up to 50/75 yards as needed
- Willingness to work a
variable work schedule for deployment project type work, characterized by
extended days and travel during the entire project.
- Ability to read and interpret
installation guides, service manuals, site maps and transportation maps
- Ability to accurately conduct
- Demonstrates basic problem
recognition on common desktop applications and operating systems
- Demonstrates basic network,
laptop, desktop and printer configuration and installation
- Possesses knowledge of LAN
design concepts, installation, and troubleshooting without assistance
- May be certified in one or
more network operating systems
- Possesses working knowledge
of one or more operating systems
- RPOS experience a plus
- Good understanding of the
general/technical aspects of the job.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?