Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a IT Support
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- Performs imaging, configuration and installation of Desktops, Laptops, and other devices as required.
- Performs installation and move of devices on the customer campus.
- Performs onboarding new equipment, including moving equipment from loading dock.
- Manages the return of devices including moving, packaging and shipping of the devices.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Excellent technical knowledge of hardware, including Laptops, Desktops, mobile devices, and other related equipment
- Excellent experience with desktop and server operating systems, including,DOS/Windows/MAC-based computer systems, ChromeOS, and mobile devices
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC internal components, including Hard drives, RAM, Power supplies, etc.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides
- Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?