Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Project Manager
, working in Biotechnology/Medical Devices
industry in Duarte, California, United States
- Document project objectives and measure/manage project deliverables in context of such.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, host and attend daily stand-up meetings, lead and play an active role in lessons-learned and retrospectives, active participation and evaluation of release planning towards delivery of a cohesive project schedule.
- Establish a project steering committee providing regular updates on project progress/roadblocks.
- Report against project milestones and constraints (budget, time and resources).
- Identify and report on potential risks to project deliverables.
- Conduct routine planning sessions with the project leads, business owners, and product owners for alignment on the project plan and roadmap.
- Set up and initiate project governance and controls.
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Produce Project Plans, Estimates, and Deliverables consistent with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Monitor and report on Project status, Project milestones, and Issues.
- Interface with internal Business Analysts, Technical Personnel, and Management to assess and determine resource requirements and resolve conflicts.
- Define standards for Project Management documentation, measurements, and reporting.
- Support the project team with project deliverables as necessary.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Business, or a similar discipline
- 10+ years experience in driving complex, high-priority cross-functional enterprise projects or component phases of larger programs
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Comfortable operating in an environment where scope, deliverables, responsibilities, and expectations are not always clearly defined at the assignment of a project manager; requiring the project manager to work strategically with project owners and sponsors
- Strong application skills (MS Project, MS Office, SharePoint, Visio, etc.) and understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration
- Strong ability to translate strategy into action and influence results without authority
- Exceptional and adaptive interpersonal and leadership skills to effectively communicate and build relationships with a broad spectrum of audiences at all organizational levels
- Thrives with rapid pace and ambiguity; ability to work under pressure, create and manage deadlines and be flexible while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- High competency in developing comprehensive cross-functional project plans and schedules, from initiation through implementation
- Ability to produce and present clear, concise, and professionally written communications and presentations
- Willingness to coach, demonstrate and teach basic project management and process improvement techniques to others
- Basic to a strong understanding of other functions such as Quality and Regulatory Affairs, Validation, Clinical Research and Development, Manufacturing, and Marketing
- High proficiency with project management practices, tools, software, and methodology
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?