Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Operations Coordinator
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in Green Bay, Wisconsin, 54304, United States
- Perform inventory management and procurement of Media, Ink, consumable supplies, spare parts etc. for the EMT factory.
- Support the press build schedule and the daily requests for material movements to and from the factory to the local warehouse.
- Assist with physical inventory counts at contract manufacturers and other company-contracted locations in the Green Bay area.
- Create storage tags for press shipments.
- Perform other inventory and logistics related activities as directed by PWP.
- Monitor vendor pickup form requests – complete SPOT requests to ensure these shipments are managed in a timely manner.
- Monitor inbound shipments to the factory, as much as possible. Pre-alert factory receiving.
- Support/observe outbound shipments from the warehouse.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Knowledge of SAP (inventory systems) is a plus
- Process, technical, people and business leadership skills
- Strong skill set using MS Office Access, Word, and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communication and networking skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with little to no supervision
- Ability to interact & communicate effectively (verbal, written, 1:1, and group presentations)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with continuous changes
- Ability and desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Dependability in delivering results according to schedules without reminders
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?