Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Telecommunications Technician
, working in Oil and Gas
industry in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- Read and understand Project Installation Instructions.
- Confer directly with Engineering and/or Project Managers on project details and related issues.
- Communicate with NOC and Customers before performing installation work that may cause outages or system alarms.
- Communicate and document project status to management and any problems encountered in the project instructions, equipment, or system with Engineering.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with DC power systems including 24VDC, -48VDC, Power over Ethernet (POE), and 130VDC
- Basic Networking background with IPv4 Physical Link, Data Link, and Routing
- Basic understanding and experience with use of TBERT and ethernet testing
- Proficient with the use of numerous specialized test equipment including OTDR, DS1/DS3 Tests, DC Plant Load Banks, DC Load Bank Resistance Testing, SONET OC3/OC12/OC48, Ethernet Testing, RF Spectrum Analyzer, RF Service Monitors, RF Power Meters, RF Frequency Counters and Fiber Splicing Equipment
- Radio Frequency understanding including attenuation, antenna gain, microwave dish beam pattern, transmission lines, waveguide, connector types, Inter-Modulation Interference, and Outside Interference
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?