This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Travel CT Technologist
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Missouri, United States
- Performing CT diagnostic imaging procedures on appropriate anatomical regions according to department procedures and protocols.
- Locating and recording internal elements of the body, and identifying any anomalies indicative of disease, injury, or other medically significant conditions.
- Adjusting equipment and calming patient to eliminate test artifacts.
- Monitoring the patient for potentially dangerous physical and emotional changes.
- Evaluating test results for clarity and accuracy.
- Reviewing tests with peers and physician.
- Informing physicians of preliminary findings as requested according to department procedures.
- Distributing completed test results to physicians and service providers.
- Preparing diagnostic information for physician interpretation.
- Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing codes, logging data into patient information systems, and updating file systems for tests performed.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment and work space.
- Recognizing equipment malfunctions and readjusting equipment or writing referrals for repair.
- Instructing patients in pretest preparation, answering questions, and explaining procedures.
- Maintaining equipment according to Infection Control procedure.
- Maintaining technical competency through continued education and participation in Siemens training programs.
- Administering contrast agents according to site-specific protocols under the guidance and approval of site Radiologist.
- Maintaining current Permits to Practice in all states in which services are performed.
- Performing equipment quality checks and troubleshooting problems.
- Calling for service and notifying all pertinent team members.
- Following quality assurance guidelines and maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Performing additional duties as required.
Our client is looking for people. Technical people. People who want to learn, innovate, and contribute. People who want to shape the future of healthcare. Join their worldwide team of 60,000-plus employees. Make your mark on our future.
Help develop, manufacture, and sell innovative imaging, diagnostic and therapies products. Provide clinical consulting, training, and service that support decisions and improve treatments for life.
Do you have passion for healthcare? Expertise in your field? A pioneering spirit? Maybe this is for you! If you really are pioneering, why not give it a shot?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Clinical Radiographer background with a minimum of 2 years CT clinical experience required
ARRT license, registered in CT
state radiography license
- VIA experience a plus
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Interact with client personnel and team members in an autonomous responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?