Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Staff Accountant
, working in Real Estate
industry in Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Tracks and records incoming and outgoing cash
effectively for multiple bank accounts on a daily basis to ensure timely
recording of activity in accounting system.
- Verifies and inputs invoices and transactions into the
- Maintains vendor records and applicable tax and
- Helps process weekly, urgent, and ad-hoc payables.
- Reconciles bank accounts monthly.
- Assists with 1099 preparation for vendors at year end.
- Supports the set up of leases in the accounting
- Assists in the operational transition to onboard and
- Helps with general accounting month-end closing
- Assists in the preparation and input of budgets and
reforecasts for properties.
- Helps with information requests by management and for
auditing and tax purposes.
- Performs special projects and other tasks, as
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
Internship or professional accounting experience
- Prior industrial or commercial real estate experience, a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel skills required
- Excellent problem solving and general quantitative skills
- Team-oriented individual that functions well under strict deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and effectively communicate with interdepartmental colleagues
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize efficiently
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?