Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Senior Property Accountant
, working in Real Estate
industry in Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Manages daily operations of 5-10 properties.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reporting packages and
workpapers for properties.
- Reviews, analyzes, and records adjustments and accruals
to general ledger.
- Reviews and approves invoices as part of a workflow
within Nexus (AP software) at least twice a week.
- Reviews and applies cash receipts & assist in
monitoring outstanding receivables with property management.
- Prepares CAM, Property Tax and Utility reimbursements.
- Assists with the preparation of annual budgets.
- Assists with the preparation of property forecasts.
- Prepares or assists with preparation of annual audit
and tax returns packages.
- Prepares or assists with lender reporting
- Works directly with property and asset management
teams to ensure financial integrity of assigned properties.
- Coordinates with lease administration/analysis and
development teams, as needed.
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance, CPA a plus
- 5+ years of real estate accounting experience.
Property Management/ERP software proficiency, preferably Yardi Voyager
Experience with paperless AP systems is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong organizational ability with high attention to detail
- Excellent communicator and be able to work closely with the accounting team and other S&A departments and a noted team player
- Ability to work independently while asking questions for assistance when appropriate
- Intellectually curious with the desire to streamline accounting systems and implement best practices/procedures for maximum efficiency
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?