This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer
, working in Biotechnology/Medical Devices
industry in San Francisco, California, United States
- Design and implement high-quality software that performs at scale.
- Build, maintain, and extend development processes and tools to ensure ongoing improvements to team productivity and product scalability.
- Provide technical leadership and mentors junior developers.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, orrelated discipline
- 2-5 years of work-related experience
- Experienced to building, deploying, and supporting an enterprise-scale web application in the cloud
- Excellent hands-on software development expertise in Java with spring framework
- Experience in Reactive programming experience is preferred
- Ability to understand complex workflows and develop and validate innovative solutions to solve difficult problems
- Experience in Cloud (AWS) and Microservices experience preferred
- Experience in API Design, Data Modeling, Capacity planning
- Knowledgeable in Engineering best practices such as TDD and CI/CD
- Experience working autonomously or in teams on multiple product features without guidance from other teammates
- Experience proposing technical solutions for new or revised features based on understanding of product and business domain
- Experience providing technical leadership and mentoring junior developers
- Ability to proactively communicate within your team, with other functions, and towardsbusiness stakeholders
- Ability to facilitate decision-making
- Experience collaborating with product managers, and engineers in an agile development environment
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?