This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Process Manager
, working in Financial Services
industry in Glen Allen, Virginia, United States
- Provide focus and direction to ensure a controlled environment for a swift recovery.
- Own the focal point during triage/remediation efforts for updates, guidance, questions, and other critical facilitation needs.
- Document technical and non-technical recovery details, as well as deliver quality, high-level written communications to enterprise stakeholders.
- Assess and assign the appropriate priority for incidents through collaboration with support teams and divisional leads.
- Mobilize the necessary resources to mitigate the impact as quickly as possible.
- Maintain situational awareness through the implementation of monitoring tools and communication channels to proactively identify potentially impactful issues early in the incident lifecycle.
- Consult with the Problem Management team on critical incident debriefs.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related professional experience in field
- 5-7 years experience in Information Technology with direct experience with incident response
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively and clearly communicate complex scenarios to non-technical colleagues
- Strong ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks during time-critical and high-pressure situations
- Excellent time management, communication, and emotional intelligence skills
- Strong analytical skills to support the synthesis of knowledge and information out of abstract and varying types of data points
- Cloud experience
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?