This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Application Architect
, working in Banking/Finance
industry in 1 Pershing Plaza , Jersey City, New Jersey, 07302, United States
- Delivers of high-quality architectural solutions, while ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Strategizes and contributes to enterprise level technological initiatives on architectures, patterns, and standards.
- Recruits, directs, motivates, and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth, and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Communicates timely and accurate architecture-related information to relevant parties.
- Defines and implements architecture and design in accordance with architecture principles.
- Adheres to established architecture methodologies and standards and ensures compliance with company policy.
- Identifies organization-wide initiatives and makes recommendations for the use of technology.
- Oversees architecture activities of the organization to assure the strategic goals of the organization are met.
- Works toward architecture and design solutions.
- Performs enterprise planning and designing solutions for emerging business and complex technology environments.
- Identifies and recommends ways to drive more value out of the company's technology assets.
- Designs stable and flexible high-performance solutions, maximizing reuse and avoiding redundancy.
- Works with other stakeholders in optimizing architecture solutions.
- Contributes to the achievement of multiple teams' objectives modified based upon local regulations/requirements.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 10+ years of total experience in technology
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry
- Experience with Core Java, J2EE, Tomcat, Spring Boot, REST services, JSON, Web services, XML, etc.
Messaging - Kafka, JMS / MQ
- Experience with Oracle, DB2, MongoDB, MS SQL, Graph Database – Neo4J is preferred
- Experience with Cloud-native architecture, MicroServices Architecture, Containerization, Cloud and SaaS platforms, MS Azure is preferred
- Ability to quickly learn and POC on new frameworks, environments, and technologies
- Experience with designing Scalable High Resiliency Systems, Business Process Management, Camuda BPM is preferred
- Experience in Architecture methodology and design principles, TOGAF is preferred
- Experience in Architecture governance with analyzing and reviewing applications for standard conformances
- Experience with Big Data technologies like Apache Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Hive
- Agile Development experience, SDLC Tools, Gitlab, Maven, DevOps, CI/CD - Jenkins
- Strong analytical skills, excellent problem solver and self-starter
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?