Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Training and Development Manager
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Creating and leading training efforts for recruitment team through organized activities, presentations, job simulations and role-playing exercises.
- Becoming a subject matter expert and stay up to date with industry trends.
- Assisting with developing training materials.
- Acting as a mentor for our Healthcare Recruitment teams.
- Facilitating monthly New Hire Orientation for new Healthcare Recruiters.
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- College degree in Business, Communications, HR or Education strongly preferred or equivalent work experience
- Recruiting experience is strongly preferred, but not required
- Healthcare industry knowledge is required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proven track record in a high performing sales position or previous experience training a group of sales professionals
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?