Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an UX Writer
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in San Diego, California, 92127, United States
- Provides innovative solutions to complex and critically sensitive issues affecting multiple disciplines and work groups.
- Determines and pursues courses of action essential in accomplishing objectives.
- Integrates advanced technology, theories or techniques that have a significant continued impact across disciplines and business units.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on specialized projects or programs.
- Champions large projects that effect the company's long-range goals and objectives.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Develops strategy and technology roadmaps for software applications design and development across multiple platforms and products in the Global Business Unit and company at large.
- Communicates strategy and technology roadmaps to executive staff, industry partners and customers; leverages recognized technical and business expertise to influence, guide, and shape business strategy and decision- making at the highest organizational levels.
- Provides consultation, design input, and feedback for application development and design reviews across multiple organizations and architectures.
- Guides and mentors less- experienced staff members to set an example of software applications design and development innovation and excellence.
- Participates in and provides input on process for selection of future technical leaders.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's, Master's or PHD degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Must have at least 12 to 15 years of related experience.
- Has the ability to recognize authority internally and externally on leading-edge technologies, theories, techniques.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?