Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Director of Finance
, working in Real Estate
industry in Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Provides oversight to the Chief Financial Officer on
- Oversees the accounting, investor reporting and tax filings
for corporate entities, direct real estate investments and private equity
- Prepares annual corporate budgets and oversee quarterly
- Manages corporate cash, invoice approvals, receivable
collections and owner distributions.
- Oversees payroll funding, 401k and worker compensation
- Manages tax estimates and planning for owner.
- Assists with monitoring treasury activities and ensure
compliance with policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Provides oversight with corporate and investment fund
- Analyzes and reviews quarterly financial statements for
- Assists with capital planning for investment funds.
- Assists with structuring acquisitions, dispositions and
joint venture agreements.
- Reviews loan agreements and monitors debt covenant
- Identifies and implements process improvements to enhance
internal controls and efficiencies in financial reporting.
- Researches industry and accounting guidance and its
applicability to real estate funds and the accounting and reporting process.
- Assists with assessing team composition and project future
- Assists with structuring and developing new real estate
- Prepares special reports and projects, collects, analyzes and summarizes information and trends.
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance required
- 10 + years of relevant accounting experience within the real estate industry
- CPA designation preferred
- Open-end fund reporting experience preferred
General understanding of tax reporting and compliance for private REIT’s, real estate partnerships and S corps.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills required
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?