Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Project Manager
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in 10300 Energy DR, Spring, Texas, 77389, United States
- Leads internal engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget, and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects.
- Manages corporate, customer and third-party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems.
- Gathers list of qualified customers - current and new customers.
- Contacts the account manager to explain the client’s service.
- Works to ensure the meeting is schedule with the customer.
- Ensures the service team is aware and works toward the customer engagement in 3 to 4 weeks.
- Actively reminds the client side which customers are now on the active 7 days list to ensure the engagement goes smoothly.
- Tracks when the service was delivered and next due date which is typically in 4 to 6 months.
- Provides status to client’s leads.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- First Level University degree
- 5+ years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key Services - operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management
- Ability to speak with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods
- PMP or on the PMP Certification path
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?